Paintless Dent Repair
Paintless Dent Repair, also known as PDR, is the revolutionary process of repairing dents, dings, creases, and hail damage on vehicles without the inconvenience and expense of traditional body shop repair methods.
Dents and hail damage are gently massaged out of a vehicle’s body from behind the affected panel. The result is a pristine, dent-free panel with original paint and parts intact.
Why choose PDR over a body shop repair?
- 1 – 2 hours repair time, often while you wait, versus 3 – 4 days at a body shop
- No insurance claims or deductibles
- Retains original factory finish
- Optimizes your vehicle resale value because it still has its original parts
- Eliminates lease charge-backs if your car is leased
- Kind to the environment – No fillers, chemicals, solvents or paint used
- Gentle on your vehicle – Repairs are all manually done using specialized tools to prevent unnecessary stress and damage to your vehicle
- Costs a fraction of the cost of body shop repairs, which can run $500 – $800 per panel repair
- Reputation and experience you can count on – Our highly skilled technicians have been working with Canadian Dent for 18 years, and their attention-to-detail shows in every job
- 100% Lifetime Guarantee – repaired dents do not reappear
What is Dent Guard?
Dent Guard is a service agreement aimed at protecting your investment from the cost of future body repairs. It is offered through Canadian Dent to save you time and money, and protect your vehicle for up to 48 months. When you purchase a Dent Guard plan, your repairable dents are fully covered for the length of your agreement.
Dent Guard Offers:
- 36 and 48 months of unlimited PDR service for all vertical panel dents deemed removable by the PDR system
- $200 hail coupon in the event your vehicle incurs hail damage
- 10% discount at participating body shops
- 10% discount at participating custom detail shops
- Fully transferable* coverage to second owner or new vehicle during the life of the agreement
Hail damage is not covered by Dent Guard, but you receive a $200 credit in the event your vehicle receives hail damage to its exterior surfaces during the life of the plan deeply reducing the overall cost of the agreement.
*DENT GUARD coverage is fully transferable to the second owner upon payment of a $50 transfer fee providing the vehicle is sold or traded only to a private party.
we guarantee 100% customer satisfaction
At Canadian Dent, our mission is to “under promise and over deliver”. Very simply put, we guarantee complete satisfaction.
Please contact us if you have any questions about your paintless dent removal needs. If you have any concerns, we will make it right.