What is Paintless Dent Repair?
Paintless Dent Repair, also known as PDR, is the revolutionary process of repairing small dents, door dings, creases, and hail damage on vehicles without the inconvenience and expense of traditional body shop repair methods.
So how do we achieve such incredible results without replacing parts? The repair process consists of gently massaging car dents and hail damage out of a vehicle‘s body from behind the affected panel using a variety of tools and techniques. The result is a pristine, dent-free panel that has been restored back to its factory finish. Without the use of harsh chemicals and fillers, paintless dent removal is kind to the enviornment and your wallet, while maintaining the original value of your vehicle.
High quality paintless dent repair requires extensive training and experience to ensure the proper techniques are used for dent removal, as each dent is completely unique. The quality of the repair directly corresponds to the experience of the technician, which is why all of our technicians have many years of experience. You can be confident that you will be happy with the results, and all of our repairs are backed by our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Why choose PDR over a body shop repair?
- Repairs can often be done in a few hours, versus days or weeks at a body shop.
- No insurance claims or deductibles
- Retains original factory finish
- Optimizes your vehicle resale value because it still has its original parts
- Eliminates lease charge-backs if your car is leased
- Environmentally friendly – No fillers, chemicals, solvents or paint used
- Gentle on your vehicle – Repairs are all manually done using specialized tools to prevent unnecessary stress and damage to your vehicle
- 100% Lifetime Guarantee – repaired dents do not reappear
How much does paintless dent repair cost?
So by now, you’re probably wondering “how much does cost?” As you can imagine, the answer to that is complex and unique to each individual . Specific details that factor into the cost of the include:
- shape and size of the (s): determines which techniques need to be used
- location of the (s): determines how easy the dents are to access
- type of (make, model, year): some cars are more difficult to take apart in order to gain access to the dents
- if the has been compromised/scratched: determines if additional services will be required
At Canadian Dent, our shop minimum is $150 and a dent repair usually doesn't get higher than $800. An average dent repair is usually around $200-$300. In order to get an exact estimate, we will have to see the in person to evaluate each of the above factors. If you are interested in receiving an approximate quote, you can click here to fill out our online form. Depending on the cause and extent of , you may wish to pay privately or claim through insurance for your . Either option you choose is made easy, as we take care of you and your from start to finish, guaranteeing satisfaction with every result.
Paintless Dent Repair Frequently Asked Questions
The paintless dent out of a 's from behind the affected panel using a variety of tools and techniques. Two of the most common techniques used are referred to as tooling and knock downs. Tooling involved manipulating a metal rod of various lengths, thicknesses and curvatures to appropriately reach the dent and massage it from behind. Knock downs are used when a dent protrudes towards the outside of the vehicle's surface or to re-create body lines and involves utilizing a plastic tool and hammer to carefully mold the metal back to it's original position. The result is a pristine, -free panel that has been restored back to its factory finish. consists of gently massaging dents and
What is Dent Guard?
Dent Guard is a service agreement aimed at protecting your investment from the cost of future body repairs. It is offered through Canadian Dent to save you time and money, and protect your vehicle for up to 48 months. When you purchase a Dent Guard plan, your repairable dents are fully covered for the length of your agreement.
Dent Guard Offers:
- 36 and 48 months of unlimited PDR service for all vertical panel dents deemed removable by the PDR system
- $200 hail coupon in the event your vehicle incurs hail damage
- 10% discount at participating body shops
- 10% discount at participating custom detail shops
- Fully transferable* coverage to second owner or new vehicle during the life of the agreement
Hail damage is not covered by Dent Guard, but you receive a $200 credit in the event your vehicle receives hail damage to its exterior surfaces during the life of the plan deeply reducing the overall cost of the agreement.
*DENT GUARD coverage is fully transferable to the second owner upon payment of a $50 transfer fee providing the vehicle is sold or traded only to a private party.
We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction
At Canadian Dent, our mission is to “under promise and over deliver”. Very simply put, we guarantee complete satisfaction. Please contact us if you have any questions about your paintless dent removal needs. If you have any concerns, we will make it right.